Soosiz By Touch Foo
- “This is the best platforming game that we've played on the iPhone.” --TouchArcade
- “Soosiz is without question the best platformer yet on the App Store.” --148Apps
- “Soosiz manages to capture almost everything that was great about platformers from years gone by, as well as spinning the genre on its head - quite literally.” --PocketGamer
HOURS OF FUN ADVENTURE
- Explore 7 beautiful worlds
- Complete 65 challenging levels
- Beat 7 bosses in epic battles
- Discover all the secrets
- Master the unique gameplay mechanics
Soosiz is to the iPhone what Super Mario Bros is for the NES, a must have.
TouchGen | Soosiz review
Soosiz is pure awesomeness due to great graphics, pixel-prefect controls, and gravity-spinning gameplay.
148Apps | Soosiz
Soosiz manages to capture almost everything that was great about platformers from years gone by, as well as spinning the genre on its head - quite literally.
Pocket Gamer | Soosiz review
This is the first title to hit the iPhone that provides the true platformer experience, and then flips it on its head. The game is an absolute wonderful experience, and then there are great sounds, visuals, and controls.
App Advice | Review: Soosiz
This developer has polished its game so well that it deserves to be recognized as the most Shigeru Miyamoto-esque platformer yet released for the iPhone and iPod touch.
iLounge | iPhone Gems
The game is incredibly well executed with excellent controls, has a ton of content and is a lot of fun. We highly recommend it.
Touch Arcade | 'Soosiz' - A Pretty Amazing 2D Platformer
Soosiz managed to beat all odds and catapult itself to now THREE of the iPhone's best platformer levels.
The APPera | Soosiz Review: The Epic Bridge Between Rolando 2 And Gomi